In order to apply to The Springstone School, please do the following:
Complete the application
DOWNLOAD A SPRINGSTONE APPLICATION
Provide the following information:
- Your child’s most recent grades and grades from the previous year;
- A psychological/educational evaluation or a speech and language assessment;
- A signed release form that allows us to discuss any materials you include with the professionals who prepared them;
- Your child’s current IEP, if your child is currently receiving special education services;
- Your child’s Behavior Support Plan (BSP), if one exists;
- Any other material you think will help us to understand your child and aid us in planning his/her educational and social goals; and
- A $ 100 non-refundable application process fee.
Our Review Process
Application reviews begin in mid-September for the following school year, after our first Group Tour, to determine the appropriateness of the placement. Interviews will be scheduled as we receive applications.
Parents and students are interviewed together and individually.
Students may be invited to participate in an ongoing class or a group interview before final decisions are made.
Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $27,000, not including summer. Summer is $2,400.
A $5,000.00 non-refundable deposit will be due in the spring on a date determined after your child has been accepted.
Download application by clicking on the link: APPLICATION